Today's post is not going to be full of pictures or anything extremely fantastic; today, I'd just like to say that I'm extremely grateful to have such good friends and a raburi boyfriend. I'm not going to delete this post, but it's more of a filler than anything really. I'm working on a long-ass post that's just going to be the documentation of the day I got my hair insanely bleached at the lovely Basement Salon at the Power Plant Mall in Rockewell, so stay tuned 'til then <3


Love you guys ;Q;


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Angela

You are about to witness Angela Emmanuelle's attempts at becoming "a real girl". Please prepare yourself for a gratuitous amount of camwhoring as I venture into the worlds of fashion, food, and lifestyle-- actually, you're just really going to see what it is that I do in my spare time, so be prepared to be exposed to a whole lot of craziness, and hopefully, a whole lot of fun.

Twitter

Previous Posts